NEW POLICIES TO HELP PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
TO ALL OUR VALUED CLIENTS, REALTORS AND LENDERS:At Lemke Law Group we recognize the compelling need to take extraordinary measures to help prevent the spread of Covid-19. The well-being of our friends, family, and employees are paramount. We also recognize that we have a responsibility to the parties involved in our transactions to provide services with minimal interruption or delay. We are tracking CDC guidance for employers and businesses, and other federal, state and local directives. We ask for your patience, cooperation and understanding in implementing these precautionary measures:
- Only the Buyers, Sellers, or refinancing Borrowers will be allowed in our office.
- Please bring personal hand sanitizer if possible as all local and national sources are currently depleted.
- The buyers and sellers will close in separate rooms.
- Please try to keep six feet of distance between you, the other parties, and our staff.
- You will be able to put your realtor on speaker phone or facetime in the closing, and we are working on virtual attendance options.
- If you or anyone in your family has a fever, cough, sore throat, or any of the symptoms described by the CDC, please make arrangements with our office by phone for signing alternatives that will not risk infection to our employees and customers.
- Please use the restroom prior to your closing , as our public restrooms are not continually cleaned and disinfected.
- Please bring a copy of your driver’s license with you.
- Please do not bring any food or drink in the office as disposing of these items poses a risk to our staff.
Real Estate Attorneys
Warner Robins, GA
110A Tommy Stalnaker Drive, Warner Robins, GA 31088
We Protect Futures
YOUR DESERVE OUR EXPERIENCE AND CARE
W hile each attorney in our office concentrates in specific areas of law, every one of our lawyers is experienced in handling real estate matters. The caliber of our real estate work is evidenced by the clients who turn to us repeatedly for their real estate needs.
Years of experiance
Representation in Real Estate Transactions and Wills, Trusts and Estate Matters
At Lemke Law Group, we provide our clients with residential and commercial real estate closings & settlements
Personalized Legal Assistance You Can Trust. At Lemke Law Group, we pride ourselves in creating a friendly and comfortable atmosphere for our clients and cut no corners in making sure the future of your assets is as secure as possible.